“Positive leadership refers to the implementation of multiple positive practices that help individuals and organizations achieve their highest potential, flourish at work, experience elevating energy and achieve levels of effectiveness difficult to attain otherwise.”
Prof. Kim Cameron, Centre for Positive Organizational Scholarship, University of Michigan.
This half-day or full-day workshop is designed to provide a practical understanding of positive leadership including the application of evidence-based approaches, to enhance the leader in their role and to help them achieve their best potential whilst also learning how to help their team achieve their potential.
Course Content includes:
- What is Positive Leadership? (Positive Psychology theory)
- What attributes/strengths describe the ‘ideal’ positive leader?
- How to assess your Positive Leadership actions (self-test)
- How to implement Positive Leadership – tips & tools
- Basic Coaching skills to mentor, motivate and guide others
Skills Participants will Learn:
- Recognise your leadership skills and those you want to develop
- Learn specific strategies for developing your positive leadership skills
- Learn how to be a positive influence
- Learn skills for mentoring and guiding others to achieve goals
- Participants will learn about positive leadership and a variety of strategies they can adapt to improve their leadership skills in any situation
- Participants will feel more confident in their position as leader and mentor
- Participants will build skills, which can be applied upwards (senior management) and across the board (teams, communities across the organization) to improve engagement, wellbeing and effectiveness.
At the end of the workshop participants will be facilitated to choose leadership Actions they will implement and make a plan as to how and when.